Aw shit....

(Where is the nearest U Haul?)

CZ

On 5/27/2020 8:13 PM, Ian McLaughlin via cctalk wrote:
This related story makes the situation a bit scarier.

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/vulcan-to-close-its-arts-entertainment-division-which-includes-cinerama-and-seattle-art-fair/

<https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/vulcan-to-close-its-arts-entertainment-division-which-includes-cinerama-and-seattle-art-fair/>

Ian

On May 27, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:36 PM William Donzelli via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

They've been closed to visitors since early March I think.

A lot of smaller museums are going into hibernation. Most are
confident they will reopen sometime in the future, but well past the
points that they are allowed to by government order.

It is unfortunate for the paid staff.

--
Will

Makes no sense, I am sure it's only temporary.  The artifacts are not going
anywhere, but there is always so much to do, this is a great time to retool
and prepare to re-open a-fresh