Good morning Noel

Thanks for the link  While I appreciate "retired" might describe your current status, I was looking for a better description of how you were/are involved with RSTS.

And...

You might be amused to learn I was the author of the RSTS 80th Birthday document.  It was "frozen" in late April 1990...

Bye/P

On 29/06/2020 01:05, Noel Chiappa wrote:
     > From: Peter Dick
> Question: how do the three of you (Noel) cctalk@classiccmp.org and Paul
     > Koning fit together?

CCTalk is a mailing list for people who collect antique ('classic') computers;
Paul and I are both members.  I collect PDP-11's (I used them in school from
'72 to '76, and worked with them from '77 to the mid-80's). Jay West, who
maintains the list, forwarded your email query about RSTS/E to the list.
(Paul you can find in the RSTS 80th birthday spoof, BTW.)

          Noel