A person on Reddit picked up what appears to be part of a Video Toaster and is interested in getting it to someone who can actually use it. I offered to pass on the message-

The system is in a PC case, with two full-height 5.25" Seagate SCSI disks and a third-height 3.5" IBM SCSI disk, plus an optical drive and two 3.5" floppy disk drives.

There's a standard-looking AT power supply and a (looks like) passive 16-bit ISA bus that has a single card in it which matches a NewTek TBCii "Time Base Correction" board.

Pictures here:
 https://imgur.com/gallery/lqmRz6i

They do want money, but not much, although shipping might be a bit steep for a case of this size and with the weight of the PSU and two full-height disks. I am not sure of their location, I got the impression (possibly wrongly) they were US based.

eMail address is:
shishkebarbar...@gmail.com

I have no affiliation with the seller and all information is derived from the images taken, so do please contact them directly.

 - JP