On 7/1/20 11:09 AM, Stan Sieler via cctalk wrote:
i> From: Alan Perry <ape...@snowmoose.com>
Why would one get OS/2200 when they can get
https://www.unisys.com/offerings/clearpath-forward/clearpath-forward-products/clearpath-mcp-software/clearpath-mcp-express
 ?

thanks!

As an old MCP user/developer (although outside the lab), that's really
interesting to me!

Note: you have to register to get the software.  That's apparently
done by clicking on "Downloads".  Then you're presented with a
registration form.  After submitting it, you're told you'll receive an
email.

Don't hold your breath.

It's been 20 minutes, and no email from Unisys :(

(And, no email --> no download)

I submitted the form last night and got the download link about 8am Pacific time this morning. The download was 2.66G. I haven't installed it yet.

alan