Over the years I've snagged a few domains related to classic computing with
the best intentions of doing something with them. I have not, so I will be
letting the following expire:

decvax.org

dgeclipse.org

dgnova.org

hp1000.org

hp2000.org

pdp11.org

rt-11.org

For anyone here with an interest in any of these domains, I'm happy to offer free hosting for at least as long as I'm alive (working on finding volunteers to take care of things after that). I've hosted some of my accounts and sites since the '90s and can provide email, web, dynamic web, development, gopher, mailman and more.

I have real colocated servers, not purchased services, and the servers are, if nothing else, interesting. The collection include an AlphaServer DS25, a Sun Fire v254, an AMD Ryzen box (with ECC), a 1U Amiga 1200, and a 1U VAX.

John Klos