On 26/03/2021 08:36, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
The seller is also describing it as "refurbished", one of these days I am going
to ask one of these sellers what refurbishment they do.

I'm planning to put the lid back on the RZ26, carefully pull back the label I had to destroy to get to the hidden screw and then polish the top surface of the case. I'll ship in an antistatic bag too, just to try to recreate that "BNIB" experience. I'll probably pitch it at £1100 for a quick sale.

The seller also has a 2.5" HDD for £1,200, 2 left and 190 sold, can't imagine
they sold for that price 😊

Supply and demand. As the number of units remaining drops, the price goes up. This, for example, is clearly his last piece of "blanc" paper: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blanc-sheet-of-paper-04/254895244594 (or maybe it's French paper ...) :-)

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
anto...@acarlini.com