Fritz said
> Okay, now that my 11/45 is up and running well, I could really make good use
> of one of those rack caddies    for RK05 packs to hold my most commonly used
> system packs for different operating systems.  Anybody have one they'd be
> willing to sell/trade, or at least the DEC part number so I could try
to track down some drawings?
The rack for 14 RK05 cartridges was the DEC p/n H980-CC Disk Storage Rack,
catalog# A-H980-CC.
It required 17" of shelf mounting space and cost $33.25 in 1978, shipping
weight 7 lbs.
Two H980-CC's could fit one above the other in the H980-BA Media Storage
Cabinet, Large
(73"H x 38"W x 18-1/2"D).

There were a number of other shelf and rack options: H980-CA Hanger Bar for
Magtapes,
H980-CB magtape storage rack), DECtapes (wireframe H980-CK or rollout drawer
H980-H),
RK06 Storage Rack (H980-CL), H980-CG Fixed Shelf for forms  and punched cards,
the H980-CN
Data Binder Hanger for 14-7/8" printouts, the H980-CP Paper Hanger for 8-1/2" x
11" paper, the
H980-CE Hanger Binder Frame for printout binders, the H980CH Divider Kit and
the H980-CF Storage
Drawer for utility storage. Also the H980-BB Small Storage Cabinet
(61"Hx38"Wx18-1/2"D).

Steve.