As I think others already mentioned, there's no difference between emulators
run under windows or linux... they are both limited by the cpu and amount of
ram used to run them, not by the host os

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk <cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org> On Behalf Of Murray McCullough via
cctalk
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 3:55 PM
To: cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Linux and the 'clssic' computing world

To my knowledge the Linux kernel was released to the public 30 years ago around
this time. My dear friend swears by it and will never go back to Windows even
though WIN 11 is much more secure than previous Windows versions. Prior to
Linux there were other much-earlier operating systems for 8-bit and 16-bit
machines we classic computer users could use. For emulators now we have a
choice but do they work better in Linux or Windows?

Happy computing.

Murray  🙂