Due to family medical issues I have to downsize and move into a retirement
facility at the end of this month. The following are available for local pick
up only in the Boston MA metro west region. I can be reached off-list at
j...@forecast.name.

DEC VT180 with 4 floppy drives

        Includes HSC Inc’s CO16 8086 coprocessor with 256KB memory
        Full hardware documentation for the CO16

        Documentation:
                Bios User’s Guide
                CP/M Operating System Manual
                Multiplan Manuals
                Microsoft M80/L80 Manua
                MBasic VT180 v5.21 Reference manual

        No software available. If/When I find the software I will make it
available to whoever
        takes this system.

Digital Research CP/M Plus distribution (includes 8” floppies)

Acorn RISC OS 3 Programmers Reference Manuals

        Volumes 1 - 5 + Style Guide
        (This does not appear to be available on Bitsavers)

Apple Inside Macintosh

        Volumes 1 - 6
        Quicktime components
        Communications toolbox

Apple Resedit reference

Minix Software

        Minix 1.5 for Macintosh (including disks)
        Minix for the Atari ST
        Minix Binaries and Sources for IBM PC/AT (5¼” floppies)

Miscellaneous Macintosh Software (Pre MacOS)

        At Ease
        Kid Pix
        Kid Pix Companion
        SimEarth
        Sim City
        Sim Town
        Sim City 2000
        Sim City 2000 Scenarios - Vol 1 Great Disasters
        Sim City Urban Renewal Kit
        Microsoft Flight Simulator
        Disk Doubler
        Auto Doubler
        Virtual
        Hard Disk Toolkit
        Reader Rabbit
        Metrowerks CodeWarrior Bronze
        Think C Version 5
        Think Reference

Miscellaneous Macintosh Books (Pre MacOS)

        The Apple Macintosh Book by Cary Lu
        Hypercard Developers Guide

Miscellaneous Atari ST Software

        Balance Of Power
        Omnires Monitor
        PC Ditto

Miscellaneous Atari ST Books

        Atari ST Internals
        Programmer’s Reference Guide

Other:

        Atari 400/800 Disk Operating System Reference Manual
        Atari 810 Disk Drive Operators Manual

  • FTGH John Forecast via cctalk