On Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 10:07:33AM -0400, Chris Zach wrote:
> Speaking of which I have a couple of boxes of Linctapes from a pdp12 system
> that was used in a college. Is there any value in getting the data off them?

If you know they are all CS101 projects then may not be worth the time
but I mostly just read the tapes to be sure. Does cause my archive to have
a lot of marginal stuff to search through but hopefully the search will help
find what you are looking for. Not everybody agrees on what is uninteresting.