You can image them with Dave Dunfield's 765 utilities; GreaseWeazel hardware isn't necessary.

On Sat, 7 May 2022, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
Image them with what hardware?  A PC or one of my TRS-80's?

Yes.
Either can do it.
If you can find a PC with a floppy drive, "normal" FDC andBIOS, and without added OS obstacles to accessing the BIOS, then you can point Int1Eh at a table that specifies 256 byte sectors, and then you can use Int13H. (Windoze with USB floppy isn't going to work)

And, of course the TRS-80 can do it.
Or, you could install a 3.5" drive in your 4P and copy the disks.

Trakcess, by Roxton Baker, is a BASIC program for TRS80 (including 3/4) that provides sector and track viewing and editing.  Trivial mods are needed to it for double sided.  Looking at the code of it is an extremely easy way to learn how to to controller level actions on the 3/4, if you don't already know.

I will look for that.  I used to have some nice DiskZap programs
but have been unable to find any of them.  At least not on a disk
I can still access.  :-(

Superzap comes with NEWDOS80, if you have an adequately complete copy handy.

I didn't try typing in a program but I got the "READY" prompt.
I thought you had to have MODELA/III and be able to load it to
get to BASIC on a 4P.  I would be very surprised that while it
could not boot TRSDOS it could somehow load MODELA/III from the
floppy.

INTERESTING!
Unless your machine was modified, that implies that the boot process starts with copying a ROM image, and THEN it failed, . . .