One method to do what you want would be to do the following:

1.  Connect a TTL to RS-232 Converter to the serial port on the Raspberry Pi
https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Compact-RS232-Converter-Female/dp/B00OPTOKI0

2. Enable the serial console on the Raspberry Pi.
     Log-in to your Pi using the default username |pi| and password |raspberry|*. *Then**issue the following command:

*sudo nano /boot/config.txt*

    This will launch the nano text editor with sufficient privileges to modify the file. Then use the arrow keys to navigate to the end of the file and add the following line:

*enable_uart=1*

    And that’s it! The next time you reboot your Raspberry Pi you’ll be ready to move on to the task of actually attaching that funky USB serial cable.

3.  Connect a serial to ethernet adapter on each remote system.
https://www.amazon.com/CERRXIAN-Ethernet-Serial-Device-Converter/dp/B087J9F6LF/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1Z8M6ZR7Z1QRV&keywords=rs-232+to+ethernet&qid=1659446389&s=electronics&sprefix=rs-232+to+ethernet%2Celectronics%2C92&sr=1-4

      Keep track of the ip addresses of the adapters.

4.  Login to the Raspberry Pi on the terminal

5.  Install telnet on the RPI

*sudo apt install telnet

*6.  telnet <ip address of the remote system>

This will work with any Raspberry Pi, even the Pi Zero 2 W.

Note:  Telnet will not do any terminal emulation or translation. Configure your local terminal for the emulation you need or configure the remote hosts to the terminal you are using.