If all goes well I will be driving up to WCFMW on Friday, Sep 9th, with a
van loaded with DEC and PC items.

If you are interested in any DEC gear, please contact me as early as
possible so I can get it loaded.

If you want to stop here on your way to or from VCFMW, please contact me
ASAP to set up a day and time. I am located about 12 miles west of
Champaign, IL ( I-57, I-74), which is about 2 1/2 or 3 hours south of WCFMW.

If anyone is interested in DEC chips, I will be taking offers on several
DEC boards (M7819, DZ11 and M8044, MSV11-DD come to mind- I have dozens of
each) with the gold fingers cut off. I hate to do this, and you might hate
it too, but I have a lot of stuff sitting here for years that need to go. I
also have an assortment of several thousand unused ECL chips.

Please contact me off list if you have any interest or questions. If you
wish to talk, I will gladly give you my phone # off list.

Thanks, Paul