On 8/29/2022 5:11 PM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk wrote:
On 29/08/2022 21:40, Douglas Taylor via cctalk wrote:
While cleaning up I found a box with 3 H7868 power supplies. Once upon a time I had a BA213 and BA215 Vax.

One of them has a cable coming out the top of it and probably went to the BA213 box which had only one power supply.

The other two are plain and likely are from a BA215 box.

I assume they are not working and if you want one or all I will ship if you pay postage.

I am located in Zip 20640, shipping out of the US seems not worth the trouble.

It's worth noting that I think that the H7868-*A* is 115/120V and the H7868-*B* is 220/240V and they are not auto-ranging. So shipping outside the US (at least to the UK, but probably other places too) is not worth the trouble for another reason too.

Antonio

The details are :

H7868-A Rev E03 - this one has the power leads for disk drives coming out of it.  Those DEC 5 pin types, 3 in all.  Plus one 8 pin connector.

H7868-A Rev D01

H7868-A Rev F04

All are listed as 120V