Speaking of orphan front panels...

Anyone have an unwanted PDP 8/s front lights PCB?
I have a machine in my restoration queue, almost complete except for that PCB.
Presumably someone once took the board out to replace some blown light bulbs,
then gave up and never replaced it. Lazy bugger.

At least I have another PDP 8/s _with_ that PCB, so if necessary I can
replicate it.
Preferably with LEDs, if I could think of a simple way to make them act as if
they had the slow thermal inertia of a filament.

Neither machine has the rack slide rails with tilt and lock pivots. :(

Guy