On 10/10/2022 11:00 PM, Adrian Stoness via cctalk wrote:
theres 3d print models made of them theres the orig design with does not
prit very well and a modified design thats better list forget where
might be buried on this site?
https://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/repair/repair.php

I tried to do one here:
https://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/cad/3d.php
but I haven't actually printed or used it yet. (I have the original parts, and no free access to a 3D printer at the moment.)

        Vince

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 7:53 PM Bill Degnan via cctalk <