On Tue, 11 Oct 2022, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
On the other side of the coin...  I once tried to sell a couple
Chilton's car manuals.  The shipping price I quoted was the cost
of a "If it fits, it ships" USPS envelope.  eBay refused to let
me do it claiming the shipping charges were too high.  I haven't
tried selling anything on eBay since.  (and I have a lot of stuff
that just screams to be sold there!!)

"Media mail" is the only practical option for those.

And, blank, or user-written diskettes don't qualify; according to the post-office, only commercially written disks.