Well, that's because the "WIKI" in "Wikipedia" stands for "We Impose
Knowledge Interpretation".

Sadly, the promise of the internet has been utterly destroyed by
megalomaniacs, zealots, and abject morons.  It's up to people like us to
preserve history as it actually happened, and not as the would-be masters
would have us believe.

This is why we do what we do.

Sellam