Thank you Rich for shedding light on this. Most of it makes sense to me,
but the secrecy part where you weren't allowed to talk to those still at
the museum is weird. I can't see any possible commercial reason for
preventing former engineering staff to talk with their former colleagues or
replacements. If anything you would think that any new staff would be
encouraged to talk to the engineers who left to benefit from their
experience. As I said this appears to be rather strange.