There are a few possible scenarios, . . .
you hang it up in your cubicle, and your boss says, "I've got to have one of those! I'd pay many hundreds of dollars, DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!,..."

I remember when the advertising outfit came around in Berkeley (they did them in every town). I did not pay the money to get my business on it.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com