On Sun, 11 Dec 2022, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
Thanks for the tip.
I found the episode ==>
https://play.history.com/shows/pawn-stars-do-america/season-1/episode-4
I watched through the entire insidious thing.  Unfortunately, the Silicon
Valley poster never comes up.
However, there is a Apple ][+ that they buy for $700 (lol) at timemark
1:55, and at 17:21 some jabronis bring in some mini stand-up arcade games
and then they eventually end up in their warehouse full of pinball machines.

What an obnoxious show.  It's just Antiques Roadshow but with bad dialogue
and annoying personalities.

An importaant insight. It is "Antiques Roadshow" with "It's worth THAT much??!?" replaced with "Is that all that it's worth?"

Some of the ducumentary material that used to be aired on the "History" channel has now been showing up on their spinoff "Story" channel. I like "Modern Marvels", except for the cringe-worthy shot in their credits where they do extreme abuse/misuse of a "Crescent"/adjustable wrench.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com