When I was considerably younger I told my mother that I was going to a Hamfest
today. She replied "Oh how nice". Needless to say the woman enjoyed ham.

As to the "odious objection", I think it was sent to me directly. Never mind.
And Odious Objector LOL LOL a joke, cut me some slack, will ya.
     On Wednesday, December 21, 2022, 01:08:48 AM EST, Tony Jones via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

 On Tue, Dec 20, 2022, 10:03 PM Chris via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

>  Why?

b/c Old people are a bit like old computers?  Starting to slowly break down?

Usually when I see such crankiness there is a ham call sign present :-)