On 24/12/2022 17:02, Chris via cctalk wrote:
  Don"t know what an Elan is. I do seem to recall suddenly an Indy with no
graphics output, intended to be used as a headless server.

That was a Challenge. the Indigo Elan is an Indigo with a particular higher-end graphics card.

I still have an Indy running 24/7, providing various services on my network. It has 24-bit graphics and a 100baseT Ethernet interface, but it's not much used other than as a server these days. Not the most efficient but somehow it's always seemed like more trouble to migrate things.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull