Hi Charles.

I'll try to check out whether or not the unit prints later this afternoon
or evening and get back to you.

I had some people wanting keyboards for their homebrew projects, and these
things being so common and (to me) boring I had no compunctions parting out
the keyboard for it, which I sold as a complete module.  So I have the rest
of the unit waiting for someone like you to come along.

Sellam