On Fri, 20 Jan 2023, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:

I’m now aware of the GreaseWeazle, but what I’ve not seen is if it allows standard access to the data on a floppy, or only provides a way to image the disk. With an USB attached 3.5” floppy the disk mounts on my Mac, and I can easily pull files off the disk. Does this work with the GreaseWeazle and a 5.25” floppy drive?

The GW is simply the interface between the host and a floppy drive. It's up to the software that you're using as to what capability it has.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007