On Tue, 24 Jan 2023, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
I know people seemed kind of turned off by the idea of GOTEK floppy disk emulators, but you do realize if you actually have the machine you are wanting to make disks for the GOTEK is a great way to do it.  Put a GOTEK and a real drive on the machine and just use backup.  Then, for the purists, take the GOTEK back off and hide it in a drawer.

A fully valid setup.
But for me, I doubt that it would make my life easier because I do have the means to create standard IBM format floppies on my PC. I don't know it, but does the GOTEK support raw images with timing, sector and index information? If it supported e.g. hard sectored non-standard disk images, then this would definitely catch my attention! :-)

Christian