On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 at 13:14, Chris via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

>  I take pains to clearly differentiate what I'm saying from what I'm quoting
> (and usually on a phone). All the while I have to struggle readimg others
> mish mosh, often there not even being a single line separating the 2. So
> please stop complaining. Learn to adapt and overcome.

Well, frankly: no.

Get better tools, such as K9 Mail which bottom-posts fine on Android
devices. Or do what I do: occasionally read mailing lists on my phone,
but I don't respond from my phone unless it's an emergency. I
mark-unread stuff I want to read later.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lpro...@gmail.com