On 04/02/2023 14:37, Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
On 2023-02-03 22:48, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:

Is it just the ROMs, or also some HW changes?
Do we have backup of the newer versions?

http://www.dunnington.info/public/DECROMs/
http://www.dunnington.info/public/DECROMs/ROMlist

It's just the ROMs, though IIRC there is a small difference in the meaning of one of the jumper settings.

And just an FYI for the list: that domain came into existence amny years ago following a problem with my old ISP/website when it was taken over by another. Partly as compensation, they provided that domain, but now it looks like it might be going away and I've had no luck with their tech support. Again. Sigh. The data will be preserved and re-homed, maybe even expanded, but I don't know if the domain name will need to change.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull