Fortunately the hype cycle already seems to be on the down trend, as people
realise it's not an efficient way to handle natural-language questions but
is an extremely effective bullshit generator. It may get as far as
replacing politicians and estate agents as the archetypal liar, which will
hurt actual AI for years to come.