On 2/26/23 15:16, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk wrote:
Well, this is the second Tadpole laptop RAM module I've had go bad on me (one
in my PA-RISC PrecisionBook and now one in my SPARC UltraBook IIi). These are
the maroon-red 256MB or 512MB screw-in modules marked "Huxley Only" using a
custom friction fit connector, not regular SO-DIMMs. I can't find an obvious
part number on them and searching for Tadpole RAM modules just finds the
rinkydink 8MB parts for the earlier SPARCbooks.

Anyone know someone who carries them, or better still, is willing to sell some
they have? Looking for a 256MB module but a 512MB module would be even better.

Izzat a "SPARCBook II"? If so, I have one with 2 drives, and the /usr drive is failing. I can replace that but I have no idea how to reinstall SunOS/Solaris/Whatever. I don't have a floppy drive or the SCSI dongle.

  Help?

  You also have the only other PrecisionBook I've ever heard of.

        Doc