Is there anyone familiar with restoring or recovering QIC tapes?

I have some original tapes from an IBM 5100.    (DC300 media, I think?)

A couple of them have the band loose -- I've seen these replaced in the
past.

One of them looks in decent condition, but want a second opinion before
trying to read it in the IBM 5100.  Can send preview images of the
conditions.

I do also have an external 5106 and, if the tapes are still readable, I
should be able to make "fresh" backup copies (as far as the DC6150 media
that I have which is from the 90's).

From there, I'm not exactly sure how to digitally extract the content to
have preserved.

-SL