This is awesome, Steve. First of all please give a high five to your
middle-schooler daughter whom you had her help make such a high quality video.
I assume that such videos will also be shared at schools, and your daughter’s
friends. It would help raise awareness on the history of computers that
ultimately led to today’s devices and software. For once, our kids can say
“aha, so this is where home computers came from?” :)
In terms of content, I love the wealth of photos that are included. I can see
that a lot of research was made for each item. As for the chronology of events
or machines, there is never a 100% accurate story. Adrian, talked about US, UK,
and Japan influence  Yes but then what’s the fine line of telling the story
without getting too long and too technical. I think you managed to strike a
good balance in your video in terms of content and machines. Well done!

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit