I truly appreciate all the suggestions that I received for my computer history
museum visit this coming Wednesday including the food options and the nearby
areas. Some notes about the “old Silicon Valley”, the limited food options, and
some nearby technology shops being gone is sad, but it is what it is. It is all
an outcome of the new generation and the disregard for the old. I guess the old
Silicon Valley is is one big partial museum, and the new are just the campuses
of the big tech companies. Everything else is just now virtual. I will still
make the best out of the visit. Cheers!

  Thank you, again.

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit