Is anyone familiar with WICAT Systems?

I came across their ad in BYTE Nov 1981 (page 84), with a claim of
"first family of microcomputers with mainframe capability"

It is a 68000 based system (like the Lisa?), one configuration offers
400x300 monochrome graphics.  Ad also claims 1.5MB main memory and a
multi-user operating system ("UNIX/V7 and a CP/M Emulation also available")
called MCS.

Address mentions Orem, Utah.

Haven't come across a price sheet, but I imagine they were quite expensive
($6000+ would be my guess).

From the images, looks to me the main problem is a lack of an expansion bus
(and overall not a very appealing-looking system).

Was just curious if anyone had witnessed one ever running.

-Steve