On 2023/04/17 9:12 a.m., Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
My initial reaction is that $2,000 seems a "bit" optimistic.

That being said, I'm surprised to see (on eBay's Terapeak) a couple of
these sold within the past year for around $1,100.

Sellam

One sold on eBay for $2492USD...Apr 6, 2023:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225512121074?hash=item348191e2f2

John :-#)#

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023, 8:52 AM Steve Lewis via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>