What op sys and version do you want to run on it? Windows changed the way
drivers work after Xp so it may be an isshe. That made replacement of older PCs
that controlled equipment like xray, MRI, and industrial stuff impossible as
the manufacturers couldn’t write new drivers — lost the knowledge thru mergers
and retirements/buyouts.

Sent from my iPhone