On 2023-05-30 13:08, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
"Sneakernet" or whatever, I'm still impressed that I can spend USD$3 for
a 64GB microSD card and store the entire code output of my life

I was looking for some files on my backup tapes, wondering if I have enough space on my drives to simply copy the tape to the disk, and then search. Finally hit me, that my DOS disk from back than was only 300MB :)

and
still have lots of room left over for photos of my dogs.

Look at it from the other side: you need two RL02s for a decent resolution picture of your dog this days :)