Maybe I  an state this here without getting a lot of flack apart feom of
the youruber fan boys elsewhere... Shhhhh...but a lot of the youtubers who
claim to be experts in vintage computing history or repairs are really just
experts in Google and Wiki searching, with good speaking skills.

Just saying.

As far as the Bill Gates quote, I do remember reading an actual longer
quote somewhere (?), the context was lost from a larger paragraph if one
takes just the snippet statement IIRC.