... sorry sent this to soon...

Despite what your browser says, the link itself isn't dangerous. Web browsers
aren't dangerous. Its USERS that are dangerous.
If it’s phishing it its relying on you putting in a password from another site,
or in selling you something like e-currency.
(bitcoin is down again today)
So before touching any high voltage capacitor best practice is to a discharge
resistor across the terminals and not rely on time or another person to
discharge it.
So before putting your username and password into a web site it’s a good idea
to check the whole URL matches what you expect.
Often such e-mails will try and convince you something is time critical so in
this case " expires in 24 hrs time.
This is to panic you into not making such checks....
... personally, I recommend a password manager. The you don't know any
passwords and can't put them in by accident, and it knows which passwords match
which site URL so it won't put them in a phishing site....

> ;)
>
> Sellam

Dave