There have been a few threads very recently in
https://groups.io/g/HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment which you would probably
find interesting.
There is a lot of enthusiasm over the 1670 and 16700 machines - I wouldn't
say you've missed the sweet spot since these are now often much cheaper
than the later 168x and 169x machines but still very well liked : not least
because the 167x are based on HPUX rather than Windows.