On 8/28/23 16:56, Dave Babcock via cctalk wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> Yes, I mean Monitor II-D.
>
> No, CHM does not have a working 1311 drive.  The need for Monitor II-D
> is for the IBM 1620 Model 2 simulators being written. Monitor I does not
> run correctly on a 1620 Model 2 when index registers are enabled and
> used by a program.

My recollection was that Monitor II-D was about a tray of cards to load
onto a 1311.  It would be quite the tour de force if someone managed to
keep all those cards around.

Never had the pleasure of running a Model 2.  All my experience was on
CADETs with options needed for Monitor II-D (and SPS and FORTRAN).

--Chuck