I just found a box of 11/150 and 11/780 prints including FP750, FP780 and
CI780.I have other prints and manuals of which some are available.

If you like compatible boards I have over 100 Dilog, Emulex, CMD, etc boards

I also have BA11-M, N, and S Qbus boxes and several hundred boards. I can
configure a system pretty much any way you want it.

Paul