On 9/4/2023 4:23 PM, James B DiGriz via cctalk wrote:
I can see some similarity of the 900 series CRU I/O to the Inmos
Transputer serial links, but I've never heard of them referred to as
Transputers. The 960 was called a "bit pusher", though.

Looked similar to me, too.  I was just curious if an interest in Transputers

had sprung up.  Maybe 20 years ago I had boxes of them and even the

ones that went into Sun-3's.  I couldn't even give them away. Don't remember

what happened to them at this point.  Might have thrown them in with stuff

I gave to a couple of fledgling museums.

bill