The Apple Disk ][ information needs some editing as well.  And then there's
the part suggesting the Commodore 1541 was more popular than the Disk ][.
What utter pishposh.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 3:04 PM Liam Proven via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sept 2023 at 22:53, Fred Cisin via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >
> > When Ronald Reagan got into politics, I wrote him a postcard pleading him
> > NOT TO.  I said, "Hollywood needs you."
>
> It's a real shame that didn't work.
>
> AIUI the repeal of Glass-Steagal caused a lot of the problems we're in
> today, and while that happened under Clinton, the process _started_
> under Ronnie.

Which were continuations of policies under Carter, that started with Ford,
that began with Nixon, that initiated under Johnson, that originated with
Kennedy, that were rooted in what Eisenhower did, which was based on Truman
policies, inspired by Roosevelt.......

Sellam