Tim said
> Does anyone recognize the display tech that was used on the Concorde's
> in-cabin display?
> https://samchui.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CON15.jpg
> https://samchui.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CON16.jpg

It sort of looks like the extreme left and right edges are curved so I think it
could be a backlit film moved between spools.
It also seems very flat, not impinging the cabin bulkhead.

If this is the case it could be much like the late 1950s/early 60s Union Switch
and Signal Readall Readout which has a backlit Mylar tape:
https://archive.org/details/TNM_Readall_Readout_Instruments_from_Union_Switch_and_Signal_Division_20170623_0181/

I happen to have one I snagged off UK eBay a few years ago, it is the
64-character UN366299 assignment listed on page 9.
I haven't taken the cover plate off or powered it up yet.

Steve.