Hello Tony,

I am working on the schematic and when it is done I will post it for
information. However, I was wondering what you suggest for testing the board
once I have done this. Simply replacing the blown fuse and plugging it in
doesn't sound like a good idea. Equally, not sure if using the light bulb
method for limiting current into the PSU is going to help is it?

Thanks

Rob