My late friend Mark always noted that TOPS-20 (and the DECSYSTEM-20 on which it
runs) was a great improvement on its successors.

I wish you all a joyous Winter Solstice Festival, however you may choose to
celebrate it.

Indeed Rich and everyone. Good to be on this list, and good to meet so many people.

MC continues to sit quietly in my shed, this year I did get it unburied and removed most of the boards for cleaning. Looks like everything is there, the question now is to get the CPU chassis out and find the power supply that I stored in my attic 20 or so years ago. If the supply still works (and it's a pretty nice switching supply) maybe I'll take the backplane out of the box and clean it in the spring....

I wonder how his brother AI is doing. Is it cold in what's left of the CHM? Is it dark? Is AI lonely, missing people @SUPDUPing in and all that?

Happy Holidays everyone.