On 2024/01/24 12:52 p.m., John Robertson via cctalk wrote:
I've been hunting for a while now for OAK PCB mount keyboard switches that I can't find a part number for. I've attached a product listing for the switch that shows it pretty well. DPST-NO preferred.

Only $0.40 in the early '70s!

Any quantity considered...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

I see attachments aren't permitted, even on of only 70k. When did that stop - going back in my archives I see messages from the early 2000s that had small attachments. Oh well, I'll make some links:

https://www.flippers.com/images/Misc/OAK_Pushbutton_Switch-1973.jpg

https://www.flippers.com/images/Misc/OAK_MysterySwitchAd.png

Anyone seen any of these? They were used in the first Computer Space games...(so on topic - ducking!)

Thanks!

John :-#)#

--
                 John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3