So, here I was binge watching a scifi series called "Night Sky",
which sadly was  not renewed, but I digress...

In one of the episodes two of the characters go to see a man who
apparently is a monitor for something having to do with the devices
that teleport people all over not only earth but other planets as well.
He has this workbench covered with computers that look like mostly
PC's but some could be Suns or other real computers.  And many displays
with really cool graphics.  And sitting in the middle of all of this
is -------  An IMSAI-8080.  :-)  Front panel is clearly visible in a
number of scenes.

Of course, with the program being canceled one has to wonder, did it
:-(

bill