I have often wondered about the people we find in the various
DEC Processor (and other) books.  Were they models in staged
photo-sessions or were these candid shots from DEC facilities
and if so, can anyone identify who they might be.

Looking thru some of the books again I came across an interesting
photo on page 42 of the 1981 pdp11 processor handbook / pdp11 04
24 34a 44 70.  If you take a magnifier to the picture you will
find the system presented in that photo is not a pdp11 but a VAX.  :-)
I wonder what other DEC systems are contained in these photos?

bill